Mason Apartments - Queanbeyan
Mason Apartments, Queanbeyan
NO COMPLETE AND READY TO MOVE INTO!
FIRST HOME BUYERS
•Receive $15,000 NSW Government grant
•Pay ZERO stamp duty
INVESTORS & NON FIRST HOME BUYERS
•Receive $5,000 NSW Government rebate
Mason Apartments is a versatile development of 35 residences in a suburban setting.
The development consists of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom designs . The practical layouts give you and your family easy care comfort for todays active lifestyles.
The apartments have a contemporary feel with open plan living areas and a soothing palette of natural colours. Light flows through living areas creating a sense of space and comfort.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench tops
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle inverter air conditioning to living area
- Intercom security access to the building
- Life access from basement parking to ALL levels
While thoughtful design and superb features make an apartment a home, it is the surrounding environment, available amenities and facilities that create a complete modern lifestyle.
Some of the amenities within close proximity to your home are;
• Crawford Street shopping precinct
• Riverside Plaza
• Schools and childcare facilities
• Tennis courts
• Queanbeyan Aquatic Centre
• Playing fields
Mason apartments is not only designed with the needs of live in owners in mind, there are also many positive aspects for the astute investor. In recent years there has been an increased demand for apartment living, ensuring higher gross rental yields and strong capital growth for new apartments
• Unrivalled rental yields of 5.4 – 7.1%
• Great depreciation benefits
• Secure parking, storage and security access to building
• Stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Cash flow forecast available upon request
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries as the vendors or their respective agents, do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.